It is loaded to NATO specs and is NOT intended for use in commercial or bolt-action rifles chambered for 223 Remington ammo - but is is perfect for your AR15! Please check with your gun manufacturer prior to purchasing this ammo (most AR15's are fine, but it is best to check first!).
Each round is brass-cased, boxer-primed, non-corrosive, and reloadable. It is both economical and extremely reliable.
|Bullet Weight||55 Grain|
|Bullet Type||Full Metal Jacket (FMJ)|
|Muzzle Velocity (fps)||3270|
|Muzzle Energy (ft lbs)||1306|
|Cost Per Round||55.0¢ to 57.5¢ per round|
Product Question and Answer
There are no entries.
- good deal Review by nindorfin
- Great ammo! Review by Daniel
- Good Ammo Review by Ski
- Nice ammo Review by Clifford
- wonderful ammo Review by GreenLantern100
- Good ammo Review by doghunter
- Works Great Review by CC
- Pmc M193 ammo Review by Chris
- wont feed Review by mouse
- Very Nice Review by David