Tula ammunition derives its name from its birthplace, the Tula Cartridge Works in Tula, Russia.
The Tula Cartridge Works plant was founded in 1880 and is currently one of the largest ammunition manufacturing plants in the world. The Tula name has gained a following worldwide for its rugged, reliable, and economical product. This cartridge complies with CIP requirements and the casing features a polymer-coated steel casing with a non-corrosive Berdan Primer. The projectile features a bimetal jacket (contains steel and copper) and a lead core resulting in excellent ballistics characteristics.
This ammunition is rugged like the country where it was manufactured and keeps its qualities under temperatures ranging from -58 degrees Fahrenheit to 122 degrees Fahrenheit ensuring that it will perform when needed most.
|Manufacturer||Tula Cartridge Works|
|Bullet Weight||122 Grain|
|Bullet Type||Full Metal Jacket (FMJ)|
|Muzzle Velocity (fps)||2396|
|Muzzle Energy (ft lbs)||No|
|Cost Per Round||25.5¢ to 27.0¢ per round|
Product Question and Answer
Posted On: 10/28/13 By: Jody Wallace
- Great Price and Fast Service Review by James
- Good ammo, had some and this order Review by Pat
- The fast shipping was a bonus. Review by Tony
- good ammo and great service Review by craig
Thank you folks at LG!! (Posted on 11/27/13)
- awesome, par for lg Review by the crunch
- Great value. Review by Cuckoo head
Great price for plinking. (Posted on 11/19/13)
- Great Ammo and Great Service!!! Review by Christian
- Good ammo Review by Chris
- i Review by lonewolf
- ak 47 Review by snail trail