Tula ammunition derives its name from its birthplace, the Tula Cartridge Works in Tula, Russia.
The Tula Cartridge Works plant was founded in 1880 and is currently one of the largest ammunition manufacturing plants in the world. The Tula name has gained a following worldwide for its rugged, reliable, and economical product. This cartridge complies with CIP requirements and the casing features a polymer-coated steel casing with a non-corrosive Berdan Primer. The projectile features a bimetal jacket (contains steel and copper) and a lead core resulting in excellent ballistics characteristics.
This ammunition is rugged like the country where it was manufactured and keeps its qualities under temperatures ranging from -58 degrees Fahrenheit to 122 degrees Fahrenheit ensuring that it will perform when needed most.
|Manufacturer||Tula Cartridge Works|
|Bullet Weight||124 Grain|
|Bullet Type||Soft-Point (SP)|
|Muzzle Velocity (fps)||No|
|Muzzle Energy (ft lbs)||No|
|Cost Per Round||27.5¢ per round|
Product Question and Answer
There are no entries.
- LG does it again Review by Navair
- Outstanding service and quality. Review by Dj
- Great price, and we were impressed with the performance, quality fas good too. Review by Char
- Tula 7.62x39-124 gr SP Review by Blue
Keep the sun at your back and keep your cross hairs on your target.!!!!!!!!!! Life's a journey lets enjoy the
God Bless America
Huh Rah-Go Recon USMC (Posted on 11/15/12)
- Good stuff Review by runlevel
- Great value Review by Euriskan
- "It Works" Review by SteveInOregon