If casual practice is getting expensive, look to Blazer. Blazer uses aircraft-grade aluminum that’s heat-treated to make an economical cartridge case. As the case is the most expensive component of any cartridge, our aluminum case lets us give you a cartridge that has all the performance of brass-case ammo at a more attractive price.
We load Speer bullets and CCI primers, both with a long record of happy users. Blazer is a great option to reduce the cost of practice, letting you shoot more, and more often.
|Bullet Weight||124 Grain|
|Bullet Type||Full Metal Jacket (FMJ)|
|Ammo Caliber||9mm Luger (9x19)|
|Muzzle Velocity (fps)||No|
|Muzzle Energy (ft lbs)||No|
|Cost Per Round||36.0¢ per round|
Product Question and Answer
There are no entries.
- great ammo! Review by geewizzzkid
- great buy Review by kgun
- great ammo for the price Review by madmaz
- Great target round Review by Phil
- Good, American Made Product Review by Albert
- 9mm great buy Review by doc
- Great valued ammo! Review by LMO61
- Lightweight, reliable and cheap Review by Caleb
- great round Review by billhardy
I would recommend this ammo to anyone. (Posted on 3/6/12)
- Great product and quality Review by Chrissy
- Love it Review by Jacob
- The best Ammo so far. Review by Harry