This round is a military production overrun ammunition. Available for a limited time, this NATO spec ammunition features a copper-clad steel jacket bullet with a lead core in boxer-primed, annealed, reloadable brass. Makes a great practice round. Manufactured by Winchester and packaged in Winchester boxes.
Note the projectiles in this load are magnetic.
|Bullet Weight||147 Grain|
|Bullet Type||Full Metal Jacket (FMJ)|
|Ammo Caliber||.308 (7.62X51)|
|Muzzle Velocity (fps)||No|
|Muzzle Energy (ft lbs)||No|
|Cost Per Round||$1.20 per round|
Product Question and Answer
There are no entries.
- Fast Shipping, excellent service Review by Ernesto
- My Site for Ammo Review by Wyoming Grunt
- Average Review by FreddytheG
- very satisfied Review by dirtybird
- Excellent Service..Good product!! Review by redayvt
- Great Service and Fast Delivery! Review by Heydrich
- Outstanding Quality Review by Take the Hill
- A+++++ Review by Fash2010
- Great Service, Win Ammo is fair. Review by Boomer
The winchester 308 was so-so,many of the brass cases have minor dents and dings , and it does not group well. 4-5 inch patterns is the best i could get. This ammo is stuff that did not pass military contract criteria.
It is still good low cost plinkin ammo,
and all rounds fired well with no malfunctions in my M1A. (Posted on 4/9/11)