Look no further than Fiocchi's match-grade 223 Remington round that uses top of the line Hornady V-MAX bullets. These bullets are manufactured by Hornady which is renowned for a philosophy of "Ten bullets through one hole".
V-MAX bullets feature a premium polymer tip and streamlined design that yields ultra flat trajectories.
This match-grade jacket design provides maximum accuracy at all ranges combining with explosive expansion upon on impact making this round not only a premier competition round but also an excellent varmint round.
Each round is brass-cased, boxer-primed, non-corrosive, and reloadable.
|Bullet Weight||40 Grain|
|Ammo Caliber||.223 Remington|
|Muzzle Velocity (fps)||3650|
|Muzzle Energy (ft lbs)||1183|
|Cost Per Round||88.0¢ per round|
Product Question and Answer
There are no entries.
- Best ammo i have used and the price is amazing. I believe they will be raising the price on this ammo so get it now while its dirt cheap! Review by ScarmO
- Outstanding ammo! Review by TexasPatriot
- Pretty Good Review by dim
- GOOD ALL A-ROUND Review by HMAN
- good stuff Review by swervine
- Horrible stuff, dont buy it..............more for me haha Review by Matt
- A Great Buy Review by Dick_M15
- badass!!! Review by lrpffcp
- awsome ammo and great price Review by rocket
- holy crap Review by tj
- amax Review by luke
- shot great great value Review by lambo
- Very good but a bit slow Review by rrgllgsd
- Ammol shot great. Well worth the money. Great for accuracy. Review by Freddy