Winchester has set the world standard in superior handgun ammunition performance and innovation for more than a century. And to millions of hunters and shooters worldwide, the name "Winchester" means quality and performance - and the most complete, versatile and high-performance line of handgun ammunition in the world.
In addition, for more than a century, Winchester has been the first to answer the call to arms by producing billions of rounds of small-caliber ammunition for the United States military and its allies. So, no matter what the sport, game or circumstances, you can always depend on every handgun cartridge in the Winchester Ammunition line to perform - as promised
This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases.
This is top of the line, American-made range ammo - it doesn't get any better than this for training ammo.
|Bullet Weight||180 Grain|
|Bullet Type||Full Metal Jacket (FMJ)|
|Ammo Caliber||.40 S&W (Smith & Wesson)|
|Muzzle Velocity (fps)||No|
|Muzzle Energy (ft lbs)||No|
|Cost Per Round||58.0¢ per round|
Product Question and Answer
There are no entries.
- Great Buy Review by Nick
- A+ Review by dsny1984
- Great factory ammo Review by B_real45
- Flawless Review by Russ
Fast shipping and good service as usual. (Posted on 12/29/10)
- Excellent product Review by Larry
- good target ammo Review by c.mac
- Great value Review by Tim
- great buy from lucky Review by charlie
- NO PROBLEMS ! Review by VERN A
- Good value Review by Matthew
- Good Fast Shipping - Decent Practice Ammo Review by Toby Maxx
- Good Performance, value Review by JR
- it's "OK".... Review by smallz
- They go bang Review by James
- Good value for money Review by Kevin
- Really like this ammo! Review by MarkP
- Very Good Review by ontarget
- Good value, but these kick too much Review by Martin
- Positive Review by Tony S.
- good Review by steve