In addition, for more than a century, Winchester has been the first to answer the call to arms by producing billions of rounds of small-caliber ammunition for the United States military and its allies. So, no matter what the sport, game or circumstances, you can always depend on every handgun cartridge in the Winchester Ammunition line to perform - as promised
Winchester RANGER is hard to find and features a jacketed hollow point bullet that expands on impact for maximum stopping power. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases. This ammunition is bonded which helps prevent core/jacket separation making this the round of choice when you face a potential deadly encounter.
This is top of the line, American-made defense ammo - it doesn't get any better than this for personal protection.
|Bullet Weight||180 Grain|
|Bullet Type||Jacketed Hollow-Point (JHP)|
|Ammo Caliber||.40 S&W (Smith & Wesson)|
|Muzzle Velocity (fps)||No|
|Muzzle Energy (ft lbs)||No|
|Cost Per Round||78.0¢ per round|
Product Question and Answer
There are no entries.
- for price great ammo Review by gordo
- Used in my concealed carry weapon while hunting. Review by Don
- Great personal protection rounds Review by JB
- Great Ammo Review by Tacxp_45
- Ranger Bonded JHP's Great deal Review by SigArmored
- Hard to find ammo for cheap Review by benhaven01
- Very nice .40 S&W Ammo Review by Saucedog
- Great Value Review by DFW Dave
(Posted on 4/24/11)
- Good Stuff. Review by Uncle Tim
- 40. s&w winchester bonded 180 jhp Review by JD
- Nice round. Review by Grey
- 180 gr Win. Bonded JHP Review by Buckshot Jones