• In Stock

    LuckyGunner.com has a live inventory system that removes any out-of-stock items from our website the moment the last unit is ordered.
    If you see it, we have it in stock and ready to ship.

  • Fast Shipping
  • $100 Guarantee

    We guarantee the products shown on our site are in-stock. If we make a mistake and an item in your order is out of stock, we will give you a $100 store credit.

20 Gauge - 2-3/4" 1oz. #5 Shot - Federal Prairie Storm FS Lead - 25 Rounds

$27.00

($1.08 per round)

68 In Stock

Overview

Quantity - 25 Rounds
Manufacturer - Federal
Load - 2-3/4” 1oz. #5 Shot
Manufacturer Federal
Condition New
Bullet Weight 1 oz.
Bullet Type #5 Shot
Quantity 25
Ammo Caliber 20 Gauge
Manufacturer SKU PFX204FS 5
Shot Material Lead
Shell Length 2-3/4"
Muzzle Velocity (fps) 1350
Attracts Magnet No
UPC Barcode 604544626421
Cost Per Round $1.08 per round
Use Type
Pheasant
See More Information
Federal Premium Prairie Storm FS Lead 20 Gauge ammunition: a definitive solution for hunting pheasant. This Minnesota-made shotshell overpowers ring-necks with a powerful barrage comprised of two different types of shot pellets.

This shell’s one-ounce shot column is 70% #5 copper-plated lead shot. Their metal coatings make the pellets especially resilient, which is why they stay round enough under pressure to pattern tightly before they sink deeply into their target. The remaining 30% is Federal’s own FliteStopper #5 lead shot. These pellets have raised edges around their centers which help them to slice through feathers and flesh more efficiently. It’s a potent combination!

Federal’s FliteControl Flex is regarded as the best wad by more than a couple of hunters. It sticks out six petals around its base as soon as it exits the barrel, which act like air brakes to promote cleaner detachment from the shot column. The FliteControl Flex promotes tighter pattern density by separating from its payload so smoothly.

This ammo’s clean-burning powder and sensitive primers unite to deliver a reliable 1,350 fps muzzle velocity, and its yellow hulls are reloadable. Order a few boxes and you’ll be able to make any pheasant your pheasant!
© 2009-2024 LuckyGunner, LLC.

All Rights Reserved. | Site Map