• In Stock

    LuckyGunner.com has a live inventory system that removes any out-of-stock items from our website the moment the last unit is ordered.
    If you see it, we have it in stock and ready to ship.

  • Fast Shipping
  • $100 Guarantee

    We guarantee the products shown on our site are in-stock. If we make a mistake and an item in your order is out of stock, we will give you a $100 store credit.

20 Gauge - 2-3/4" 1oz. #6 Shot - Federal Prairie Storm FS Lead - 25 Rounds


($1.08 per round)

133 In Stock


Quantity - 25 Rounds
Manufacturer - Federal
Load - 2-3/4” 1oz. #6 Shot
Manufacturer Federal
Condition New
Bullet Weight 1 oz.
Bullet Type #6 Shot
Quantity 25
Ammo Caliber 20 Gauge
Manufacturer SKU PFX204FS 6
Shot Material Lead
Shell Length 2-3/4"
Muzzle Velocity (fps) 1350
Attracts Magnet No
UPC Barcode 604544626407
Cost Per Round $1.08 per round
Use Type
Upland Game
See More Information
Storm’s a brewin. A Federal Premium Prairie Storm, to be more specific. This 20 Gauge shotshell is made in Minnesota, and its unique shot pellets make it extra deadly to pheasants and other larger upland birds. If birds had their own seat at the UN, this ammo would be declared a crime against birdkind!

Open up one of these shells and you’ll notice that 70% of its #6 lead shot pellets are plated with copper. The rigid metal simply hardens up those shot pellets, which helps them pattern more efficiently and penetrate deeper. The other 30% are something special: FliteStopper pellets, which have raised ridges around their equators. Their cutting edges help FliteStopper pellets slice through feathers and proceed to gouge wide wound channels into their target.

There are two kinds of people: those who love the FliteControl Flex wad, and those who haven’t tried it out yet. It’s compatible with every choke, and its ability to raise multiple fins around its base creates an efficient gas seal in the barrel before promoting cleaner detachment from the shot column. That helps the shell’s high-octane pellets stay patterned closer together, which has the end result of putting ample deadly energy into your bird.
© 2009-2024 LuckyGunner, LLC.

All Rights Reserved. | Site Map