Newly manufactured in the United States by CCI, this ammunition is great for target shooting, plinking, or range training. Each round sports a total metal jacket bullet atop a Berdan-primed aluminum casing.
This product is non-corrosive and non-reloadable.
Muzzle Velocity: 850 fps
Muzzle Energy: 253 ft lbs
|Bullet Weight||158 Grain|
|Bullet Type||Total Metal Jacket (TMJ)|
|Ammo Caliber||.38 Special|
|Muzzle Velocity (fps)||No|
|Muzzle Energy (ft lbs)||No|
|Cost Per Round||52.0¢ per round|
Product Question and Answer
There are no entries.
- VERY GOOD AMMO Review by PA Bulldog
- Good Practice ammo. Flawless in my S&W Bodyguard. All Blazer ammo has been top notch Review by J.R.
- Failure Review by Ryan
- It shot fine and it's good ammo for target practice. Review by LR
Thanks. (Posted on 1/3/11)
- Very pleased Review by ob
- Great Ammo, great price! Review by Patti