Lawman is attractively priced, and the cases are reloadable with clean-burning propellants and reliable CCI primers to complete the package.
|Bullet Weight||115 Grain|
|Bullet Type||Total Metal Jacket (TMJ)|
|Ammo Caliber||9mm Luger (9x19)|
|Muzzle Velocity (fps)||1200|
|Muzzle Energy (ft lbs)||368|
|Cost Per Round||46.0¢ per round|
Product Question and Answer
There are no entries.
- Very good ammo Review by pkl
- Clean ammo Review by yup
- Excellent Ammo Review by MM
- Terrific ammo Review by EHM
- solid ammo no probelms Review by new to this
- Good ammo Review by Tmanqz
- Good ammo Review by cola4900
The stars are for the ammo and the service. (Posted on 6/21/13)
- Great Review by grestmit
- Quality ammo Review by JG
- good bullets Review by Gilberto
- Good Stuff Review by Ry Guy
- Extremely Clean Review by Arlington_1911
I ran approx 120 of these rounds through my 9mm 1911 last week and the gun was as clean as when I took it out of the case. The inside was dirty of course, but there was no residue on the outside of the gun. My guess is the TMJ keeps it clean.
For this reason I would recommend this ammo for IDPA or USPSA since you wont be sticking a dirty gun back in the holster.
Supposedly it shoots kinda hot, but it didnt feel that way to me. Recoil was very light compared to a 45ACP.
Value isnt quite as good as other target rounds, seems to be about 20% higher than Fed or Win FMJ. (Posted on 3/12/13)
- Great ammo Review by Peter
- Great Value Review by TippyTom
- Great Ammo Review by Bugsey0
- Great ammo Review by Roger
- Performs well in my 3rd generation S&W Review by Buzz