Speer Gold Dot Ammunition is loaded with bonded core bullets and designed for critical defense needs.
Bonding the jacket to the core means the elimination of core-jacket separation and superior weight retention making it more effective than traditional hollow-point bullets in the event that the bullet encounters bone or heavy clothing upon entry. This product is designed for Law Enforcement and occasionally made available to the general public through police trade-ins.
This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable nickel-plated brass cases.
|Bullet Weight||115 Grain|
|Bullet Type||Jacketed Hollow-Point (JHP)|
|Ammo Casing||Nickel-Plated Brass|
|Ammo Caliber||9mm Luger (9x19)|
|Muzzle Velocity (fps)||1210|
|Muzzle Energy (ft lbs)||374|
|Cost Per Round||80.0¢ per round|
Product Question and Answer
Posted On: 5/9/13 By: G
- outstanding Review by dingdong
- Excellent value. Review by RxGunner
- value,quality,service Review by dcgonrfishn
- Hard to Beat Review by ShadyOne
Not only are the laws crazy but, like other areas in the US, there has not been 9mm self-defense ammo on any shelves in any store for over 3 months now. So, you can imagine how glad I was, and relieved, to find this site. Not only do they have high quality 9mm ammo in stock, it's cheaper even in only a box of 50 rounds than anywhere, including Houston, TX, that I have ever bought ammunition.
The nicest thing, in my opinion, about LuckyGunner is that they have the complete package. Great service, fast delivery, excellent ammo at excellent prices, and they even have it in stock!
Thanks, LuckyGunner. (Posted on 9/2/13)
- Good Ammo Review by I KILL YOU
- Happy with ammo Review by Roy
- Great buy( Great website) Review by Fireboss343
Keep up the good work. (Posted on 7/3/13)
- Excellent Ammo Review by Edward
- Excellent Product Review by GEORGE
- Great Ammo - all first rate Review by jonkdds
(Posted on 6/16/13)
- Good Choice Review by Ray
- pretty good Review by Lock Joyu
- Outstanding ammunition Review by JG
- Great AMMO Review by Zero a-mAX
- Great AMMO! Review by Ammo Jack
- good Review by Hornady
(Posted on 6/5/13)