Each round is brass-cased, boxer-primed, non-corrosive, and reloadable.
The product is both economical and precision manufactured in the United States by an established U.S. cartridge producer. The American Eagle brand is a product line of the Federal Cartridge Co., which is owned by ATK, the largest ammunition manufacturer in the United States.
|Bullet Weight||130 Grain|
|Bullet Type||Full Metal Jacket (FMJ)|
|Ammo Caliber||.38 Special|
|Muzzle Velocity (fps)||890|
|Muzzle Energy (ft lbs)||229|
|Cost Per Round||57.5¢ per round|
Product Question and Answer
There are no entries.
- no complaints Review by Chris
- good practice ammo Review by Roger
- Lucky Gunner cares...great ammo Review by Red
- great ammo Review by jeremyJ
- Good ammo Review by SixGunner