Note: Remington's bullet type designation "metal case" or "metallic cartridge" is essentially the equivalent of full metal jacket.
Video Transcript:Remington UMC 45 ACP 230 grain metal cased ammunition. Remington was founded in 1816. These guys have been making ammunition for a long time. In fact, it's one of the oldest companies that makes the original product that it makes in the USA. And because of that experience, there is outstanding performance. Because they're just consistent, they know what they're doing.
UMC is perfect for plinking, target practice, just a great day out at the range, especially if you're going to be shooting a high volume of ammo. The brass is factory fresh and the powder's blended for consistent velocity. With Kleanbore primers and the metal case ball for reliability and function, it's just great for high volume practice. With a muzzle velocity of 835 feet per second and then a muzzle energy of 356 foot pounds, this is a full power load.
It's designated this metal case. But that just means it's a full metal jacket lead bullet, non-corrosive powder, primers. Also, pick up your brass. Great for reloading. Remington ammunition is made in Lonoke, Arkansas, but it's distributed in over 60 countries.
Now, I tested this Remington UMC ammunition with a Glock Model 36, a European American Armory Witness Compact .45, also a Springfield Armory Champion, and a Colt 1911. Function flawless.
And making one, good, jagged hole at 15 yards with this ammunition? No problem. The Remington UMC is a perfect blend of value and performance.
|Bullet Weight||230 Grain|
|Bullet Type||Metal Case (MC)|
|Ammo Caliber||.45 ACP (Auto)|
|Muzzle Velocity (fps)||835|
|Muzzle Energy (ft lbs)||356|
|Cost Per Round||53.0¢ per round|
Product Question and Answer
There are no entries.
- great Review by matt
(Posted on 8/31/13)
- 1st Time Online Ammo Purchase Review by Mick
- good value Review by A
Good deal, fast! Got here very fast.
(Posted on 9/12/12)
- Perfect Range Ammo Review by GC
- Looks and preforms good Review by KH
- great ammo for class Review by Victorypastor
- It is dirty and more than once (two/three_times) the bullet was pushed too far down into the casing...causing feeding issues* Review by treborsig
- Great product at a great price! Easy order and quick delivery! Just the way I like it! Review by Slim
- Decent Review by Stan Smith
I would buy it again if the price was good. (Posted on 5/23/12)
- excellent Review by shedevil
(Posted on 4/30/12)
- First time buyer, and WOW what a great product, price and delivery time Review by Travis
- All in all this is a great product! Review by Cruzer
- good ammo Review by S
- Good Bulk Review by Estevan