Look no further than Federal's XM193 ammo for the quality that you have come to expect from Federal at a very competitive price. Newly manufactured by Federal at the Lake City Army Ammunition Plant (LCAAP), this product is excellent for target practice and tactical exercises. This hard to find product contains 1,000 cartridges loose packed in a cardboard case providing bulk shooters with a lower cost per round due to the lower packaging costs!
Each round is brass-cased, boxer-primed, non-corrosive, and reloadable. It is both economical and precision manufactured in the United States by an established U.S. cartridge producer. These cartridges are extremely reliable and are tested to work properly between -40 to +125 degrees Fahrenheit.
The XM193 bullets sport a boat-tailed design for improved long-range accuracy and ballistics performance. This projectile has a lead core, copper jacket, and is non-magnetic. These rounds feature a water resistant lacquer applied to seal the primer and case mouth.
|Bullet Weight||55 Grain|
|Bullet Type||Full Metal Jacket Boat Tail (FMJ-BT)|
|Muzzle Velocity (fps)||3165|
|Muzzle Energy (ft lbs)||No|
|Cost Per Round||82.0¢ per round|
Product Question and Answer
There are no entries.
- Good Ammo Review by NC Dealer
- a little wobbly Review by hoove
- Product and supplier both great. Review by Jim
- Great ammo Review by John
- First class ammo, fast shipping Review by dieseldog
- Target Use Review by OK Sport Shooter
- Great BANG for your Buck! Review by DT1845
- Good Buy Review by Swamprat Snake Eater
- Best bang for the buck! Review by OH Pistol
- Shooters Ammo Review by Bronco Billy
- Good plinking ammo Review by Derwood
- Not for duty USE Review by USMC9810