Each round is brass-cased, boxer-primed, non-corrosive, and reloadable.
Note: M33 Ball ammo has a soft steel core and therefore is considered magnetic.
|Bullet Weight||660 Grain|
|Bullet Type||Full Metal Jacket (FMJ)|
|Ammo Caliber||.50 BMG|
|Muzzle Velocity (fps)||No|
|Muzzle Energy (ft lbs)||No|
|Cost Per Round||$3.70 per round|
Product Question and Answer
There are no entries.
- Excellent purchase Review by trigger_man
- Very Good Ammo at Fraction of Local Large Store Prices Review by specter
No Jams, good grouping for a non match quality round. (Posted on 11/2/12)
- American Eagle 50 BMG Review by Karl
- Good rounds! Review by NATE687
- Good price on quality ammo. Review by Ron
- Great Value Review by Wildman
- great ammo Review by whens