Each round is brass-cased, boxer-primed, non-corrosive, and reloadable. The bullets are designed for maximum energy transfer upon impact but controlled expansion (a result of the jacketing).
The product is both economical and precision manufactured in the United States by an established U.S. cartridge producer. The American Eagle brand is a product line of the Federal Cartridge Co., which is owned by ATK, the largest ammunition manufacturer in the United States.
|Bullet Weight||158 Grain|
|Bullet Type||Jacketed Soft-Point (JSP)|
|Ammo Caliber||.357 Magnum|
|Muzzle Velocity (fps)||1240|
|Muzzle Energy (ft lbs)||539|
|Cost Per Round||66.5¢ per round|
Product Question and Answer
There are no entries.
- Great ammo Review by fritzy1911
- 357 federal American Eagle ammo Review by Taco
- 357 158gr Soft Point Review by Oldsquid
- Great range round for all! Review by rugman4555
- Product & Service Review by Trueblueducky