Hornady Critical Defense ammunition is loaded with Hornady's patented Flex Tip bullet. Unlike most hollow point bullets, the Flex Tip bullet features a soft polymer insert that allows for consistent and reliable expansion. Each bullet is custom designed for individual loads and loaded in nickel plated cases to help prevent corrosion.
This ammunition is designed by Hornady to expand every single time. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable nickel-plated brass cases.
|Bullet Weight||90 Grain|
|Bullet Type||Jacketed Hollow-Point (JHP)|
|Ammo Casing||Nickel-Plated Brass|
|Ammo Caliber||.380 Auto (ACP)|
|Muzzle Velocity (fps)||1000|
|Muzzle Energy (ft lbs)||200|
|Cost Per Round||$1.30 per round|
Product Question and Answer
There are no entries.
- The Best Ammunition Yet! Review by Bob S
- Excellent ammo Review by Big D
- Always superb! Review by NYCityguyinthe South
- No substitute for quality Review by LongJohn
- Good Stuff Review by rdhoot
- Great for Personal Defense Review by Shawn S