Look no further!
Remington's Golden Saber jacketed hollow points provide premium self-defense performance for when you need it most. Golden Saber rounds have match-grade accuracy and close to 100% weight retention. Their hollow points have deep penetration and offer knock down power through their rapid expansion.
The powder used is designed for minimal muzzle flash and the primers are triple-inspected during the manufacturing process to ensure reliability.
This product is brand new, nickel-plated, boxer-primed, non-corrosive, and reloadable.
|Bullet Weight||102 Grain|
|Bullet Type||Jacketed Hollow-Point (JHP)|
|Ammo Casing||Nickel-Plated Brass|
|Ammo Caliber||.380 Auto (ACP)|
|Muzzle Velocity (fps)||940|
|Muzzle Energy (ft lbs)||200|
|Cost Per Round||$1.04 per round|
Product Question and Answer
Posted On: 9/1/13 By: Wes
Posted On: 5/10/13 By: Mark
- Misfires Review by JRD
- High Quality Review by Norm
- Great Ammo Review by Fast Fred
No problems with these loads. (Posted on 10/29/13)
- Great ammo for my Walther PK380 Review by TomWisconsin
- Great Ammo, Great order processing and fast delivery Review by Ferg02
- Expensive Rounds but Excellent Performance Review by J.K.
- So Far So Good Review by Marty
- great ammo Review by Tom
Good stuff, get some for yourself and see!
You can buy cheaper ammo but don`t do it when it comes to personal defense ammo.
Target shoot the Crap and shoot the bad guys with the good stuff !! (Posted on 9/5/13)
- One of the best 380 cartridges . . . . Review by B
(Posted on 8/7/13)
- One of the best 380 rounds Review by Jim
- Excellent Round. Review by William
- Excellent product Review by Mike
- Good product, little costly Review by DC50
(Posted on 5/21/13)
- Good Ammo, Great Vendor Review by Paul
- Excellent round, just a little pricey. Review by Covey 02
- Dependable Review by Mike
- expensive Review by phil
- Great round, but costly Review by Texas2Step
- Save your money on this ammo Review by Stu
- Good product Review by JFS
- quality Review by charlie
(Posted on 2/24/12)
- very good service on a good product Review by Jess