This ammo features once-fired brass, and brand new powder and primers. Re-manufactured ammo has been around for years and BVAC is one of the leaders in this niche.
BVAC (Bitterroot Valley Ammunition & Components) has earned a great reputation over the last few years as it has delivered quality offerings to the marketplace. This reloaded ammunition is loaded in the rugged foothills of Montana and is brass-cased, reloadable, boxer primed and non corrosive.
|Bullet Weight||115 Grain|
|Bullet Type||Copper-Plated Round Nose (CPRN)|
|Ammo Caliber||9mm Luger (9x19)|
|Muzzle Velocity (fps)||No|
|Muzzle Energy (ft lbs)||No|
|Cost Per Round||36.5¢ per round|
Product Question and Answer
There are no entries.
- good amo Review by gery
- Good ammo for the price Review by Arizona
Can't Waite till ammo gets a little less expensive to shoot again (Posted on 11/1/13)
- Great Target Ammo Review by Miked852
- 500rds in Walther PPQ and PPS Review by Ned
- Great price ok product Perfect for target practice Review by Reuben
- I would recommend this ammo Review by jeff238
- Great Value Review by jackov10
- Frequent malfunctions with Beretta 92FS Review by Rhodion